Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Serve My World


Our good friend Sara Tea to asked us to provide some music for a cool project. Her friend Jillian is helping kids get a better education.

In her words: "Hi Everyone! I'm Jillian and I love helping others. Right now I teach at-risk youths in L.A., but next year I'm selling my stuff and taking my love global, volunteering in Third World countries providing orphans and street-kids with a basic necessity in life: education. I held a fund raiser at ServeMyWorld.tumblr.com to raise money for orphanages I will be volunteer teaching next year in South America, Africa and Asia. For every $10 donated your name got entered into a drawing and the winner gets to pick any redic tattoo for me to get! We raised over $3,600! This video documents the day I got the tattoo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment